Care: A Multi-Faceted Approach
We may use one or more different types of treatment to relieve pain, restore proper function, and improve overall health:Spinal Adjustments
are techniques used to restore normal joint mobility and remove nerve irritation caused by pinched nerves. A chiropractic physician who gently returns the spinal vertebrae to their normal motion and position performs these adjustments. Adjunctive Therapies
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Hot and Cold Packs
- Rehabilitative Exercises/Instruction
- Stress and Pain Management Delaware Health and Fitness
- Personalized Approach
- Exercise Physiology MedX Spinal Strengthening Program
4 Phases of Chiropractic Care: Working Together for Your Health
- Relief: reducing pain and inflammation are the primary goals of this stage.
- Therapeutic: intended to further reduce pain and increase function.
- Rehabilitative: restoring strength and flexibility are the next steps of the healing process.
- Wellness: check-ups are important for maintaining optimal health.
Office Policies: Serving You
Appointments are needed for consultations, examinations, and treatments. If you must cancel or change an appointment, please notify us as soon as possible so that we may offer the time to another patient. Emergency visits are seen immediately.
New Patients will need to complete a questionnaire on your medical history; past medical reports, x-rays, and diagnostic test results are helpful, and should be brought with you on your first visit.
Physical examinations will consist of muscular palpitation, range of motion tests, and postural, orthopaedic, and neurological tests. We will review all of the available information, formulate a diagnosis and prescribe a treatment plan.
We accept most private insurance plans, including a number of PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) and HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) programs.
[participating insurance list
We also accept personal injury (automobile) insurance and worker's compensation plans. Our office staff will be glad to file the insurance claim for you.
Referrals to other health care professionals will be made as needed. We work with many orthopaedists, neurologists and general practitioners in the Delaware Valley. Should you desire, we can also recommend other services, such as nutritionists, physical therapists, or counseling.